Monday, April 21, 2008

Beautiful Accessories....

At LaurieAnna's Vintage Home you'll find beautiful accessories for you home or gift giving.

It just takes one fantastic moss ball to bring in the garden look~ this mossy garden ball was a huge hit at our last show. Fill a bowl or an urn to get those oohs and ahs......

Scattered all around LaurieAnna's Vintage Home are our sweet statuette's. Their the perfect size for table vignettes~ placing them on the veranda or in a sun room. I love the idea of adding one in a garden bathroom. Their texture is coarse and the color has -the-best-patina! Our little statue's will bring a vintage look to your home...

Have a blessed week~
LaurieAnna

4 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

Hi there LaurieAnna,
Love visiting your blog! Hope you have a wonderful week, many blessings coming your way, sell the heck out of those moss balls and statues! :)

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Love these! I'm starting a series (well, it will be spread over the next few months) on "outdoor rooms"...these accessories are really wonderful additions to garden decor, aren't they!?

Happy week!
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Oh, my... lovvvvvvvve these moss garden balls. The color is what I think makes them pop. How I wish I were there in Canton w/ you & Tina. I wish you the best at your up-coming show there.

Blessings 2 you on this Thursday, Pamela

Donna Lynn said...

Hope you will come over for a visit, I did a doggie post and I would love for you to see it since you are such a big dog lover! :)
Hope you had a great and blessed week, Donna Lynn