Tuesday, November 04, 2008

There's no business like show business!




What a show! It took two days, but I'm finally recouperated and now in full swing as we prepare for......drumroll please.....the Houston Ballet NUTCRACKER MARKET!! We're pulling out all the stops....special walls, special inventory, special trees, special everything! Do I sound excited?

I must confess that I was a tad stressed on Monday when I discovered how depleted we were of inventory after the fabulous Canton show. But, after calling in lots of favors, and I mean lots of favors....we're good to go and ready for the crowd! I've warned that we're taking "everything but the house" and I'm enforcing a strict "no whining" policy during loading/unloading!
The scoop.....Nutcracker Market begins on Wednesday night, November 12th, with a $150 per person preview party and ends on Sunday, November 16th. You can get more info at the Houston Ballet website. If you are planning to attend, we hope you'll drop by and see us at booth 332.

I will try to post a couple times before the show, but no promises. However, I promise to share lots of pics when I return!

Have a great week!

LaurieAnna

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie Anna,

I love my silver trees and garland, they are perfect for my dining table. How I wish we could go to the Nutcracker, I know that your booth will be beautiful! You're sure to be the star of the show! See you in December!

Anonymous said...

We visited your lovely store and booth last week and were blown away! Thank you for sharing your talents with us, I love your style!

Anonymous said...

Dear Laurieanna,

I wanted to thank you for being so sweet to hide the gift for my sister and for double bagging it so she couldn't see it. You are always so gracious and sweet when we visit. Thanks again!

Elle Jay Bee said...

WHat beautiful things you have to inspire us!! I so wish I could go to your show...I'd probably buy the lot!

Good luck and have fun! Can't wait to see all the photos!

Linda

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Sounds like the greatest show! I know it would be fun.
I finally have sidebar links and am adding you right now :)