Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spotlight on Katie's Rose Cottage


There are so many wonderful blogs out there, one of my personal favorites is Katie's Rose Cottage.

Lori's page is not only a joy to read, it's a feast for the eyes. She's very generous in sharing, not only ideas, but people. Lots of great links on her page, it's filled with lots of inspirational ideas and decorating tips.

And on a personal note, I've had the joy to meet Lori several times at Canton and she's truly a doll, she's the genuine sweet article! If you've not already, stop by and visit her page, it's sure to please!

Keep up the great work Lori, may 2009 be a wonderfully blessed year for you!

Smiles,

LaurieAnna

3 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

You are right! Great pics and a feast for the eyes. I love all those chairs and wish I was at the Canton Market!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie,
You are so right Lori is one of the sweetest most generous ladies I know...... I just love her web site..... and her..
Hugs
Linda

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Thank you so much LaurieAnna for the wonderful and sweet post ! Your are so precious ~
xoxo,
Lori