Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Shoppe in the Making...


Hubster and I spent a great deal of time building out and arranging what I refer to as the "bone structure" of the new shoppe. The GREAT BIG new Shoppe!!  It's one of the hardest parts of display, probably the most important, and something I love to do!

As for our progress, let me just say.....the shoppe I had pictured in my mind doesn't even come close to the reality I am sitting in right now.....I am completely thrilled with it! Now I am excited for YOU to see the results......on the 28th!!

Have you marked your calendar? Grab a pen and do it now.....August 28th you can see it all!!

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home
Fall Preview Party

August 28th

9am - 3pm


Lots more sneak peeks ahead....are you ready?...

18 comments:

Blissful Endings said...

I can't wait!!

Taylor in Tyler said...

you're killing me, I want more photos! We will be there early!

Classic.....with a twist said...

How exciting! I will be there! I love you and Tina's blogs!

paperjunk-lc said...

You're such a tease!!! Can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

Where is the new store?

Carol Bennett said...

Can't wait, please post more pictures, esp. for those of us 750 miles away!! We want to see, too!
Carol in GA

Amy Kinser said...

How exciting for you! Can't wait to see more.

FILIGREE MOON said...

So looking forward to this new shoppe of yours! ~ Angela

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

I am so excited to see all of your beautiful work!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Life In My Nest said...

Wild horses couldn't keep me away! See you in a couple of weeks.
Teresa

Gracefully Vintage said...

LaruieAnna, I just love-adore your shoppe the way it was-it totally inspired me for my shoppe, i try hard to immulate the classic-look-the vintage style while trying to learn to stage to sell... I cant imagine what your doing... Cant wait...As i am expanding from 360 sq .ft to 720 Sept. 1st and cant wait... Please send more photos.Karryann
YOur little protege.

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

That's so exciting! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Unknown said...

G'day Laurie ~ You are making me miss my shoppes ... anxious to see what you have done, it has to BE fabulous, I know.

Have a wonderful PS summer weekend ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Elsie said...

Laurie this all sounds sooooo good.
I wish I could be there. I can't
come till Oct. darn it. Will you
sell the flax clothing online? Oh
please post more photos so we all
can see. I bet Zeek gets lost in
that much space.LOL.":O)

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Good luck with your new place. Don't work too hard. Love & blessings from NC!

Sueann said...

Sounds so exciting and I hope you will post 1,000 pics of your new Sho9ppe!!! I am dying here!! Ha!
Hugs
SueAnn

Shoe Closets said...

Post some more pictures!

Glimpse of My World said...

Wishing you much success!! I am so thrilled for you....see you soon!