Friday, February 11, 2011

Botanical Beauties

Aren’t these beautiful? My precious and longtime friend, Rebecca DeJohn, is making many of these for us to use at the Cowboys and Cowboys event, benefiting Sky Ranch. Thank you Rebecca!
Rebecca has one of the most gentle and genuine spirits I've ever had the pleasure to meet, and that spirit shines through in her beautiful creations. Her work is amazing!  But, you don't need to take my word for it, you can now purchase her beautiful creations through our online Shoppe. The items you see pictured here are available now, with more listings to come. Click on the photos to see more.


Before I close, I'd like to extend a big thank you to all of you that answered emails and requests for donations to the silent auction that benefit Sky Ranch.  Valarie and I were just blown away.  Your donations will help so many kids.  I've said it before, but the best thing about blogging is the connection to so many beautiful faith-filled people.  Don't you agree?

Have a great weekend!


12 comments:

Pleasant Hills Farm said...

Wow! So beautiful!

Unknown said...

What pretty things for Easter!

Anonymous said...

Laurie Anna, those are beautiful. I love woodsy, forest theme and nest arrangements and they are surely some of the most Artistic I've ever seen! What a dear and talented friend you have. Another cold day here in Canton, but sure to heat up, God willing! I think the Spring Preview you are having when First Monday rolls around again will be the biggest turnout yet! {everyone is tired of this yuck weather, and wants to get out and shop!}
Take care this weekend, many blessings!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Oh Laurie, Rebecca's creations are always sooooooo gorgeous.... and how exciting to be selling her beautiful creations online too! Can't wait to see pictures of the Cowboys and Cowboys Galla, I know it's going to be absolutely beautiful!!! Hope you have a wonderful and warm weekend, yes it's suppose to get up to 70 this weekend...Yea!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne

trash talk said...

I agree 100%...both with how wonderful bloggers are and with how genuine Rebecca is. Her eyes are so gentle and express her true heart.
Debbie

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Laurie ~
Those are just precious and sweet!!
I am so excited to come to
your shop next month!!

xoxo
Lori

Trixie's Place said...

Her things are so unique and pretty.

Leo said...

Just gorgeous. A perfect look for Spring...which is right around the corner.

Greenhaven Farm said...

I love handmade things from nature like this. How talented she is!

Debra Howard said...

Those are so lovely! So delicate and a great idea.
Debbie

Sueann said...

Definitely beautiful and elegant!!
Hugs
SueAnn

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

I'm lovin' it! ... I think we all need a touch of spring right about now, thanks!!

xo
Jill