Monday, February 14, 2011

Save the Date!

Goodness, what a crazy week this has been!  We have a full blown 3 ring circus taking place at the Shoppe right now.  Why?  Because we're transforming it for Spring....just for you!  I am thrilled with the bone structure and the new spring goodies are the best we've ever had! 

I can't wait for you to see! 


For those of you that have attended our Serendipity Market over the past 2 years, please note there is one small change this year.  We've moved our date so that we could help out our friends with the Cowboys & Cowboys event.  The date for their event was the same as our Serendipty date, so we switched ours.

So here's the official scoop:

Our 3rd Annual Serendipity Market
will take place on
Thursday, March 3rd
9am - 5pm

Lots more details to come, but first save that date!

You will not want to miss this, it's our first transformation of the new and MUCH LARGER Shoppe!  I'm loving it and know that you will too! 

Have a wonderful Valentines Day!



13 comments:

Carol Bennett said...

I know its hard working transforming a space but your customers love it!!
Carol in GA

Blissful Endings said...

Cam't wait!

Revamped Cottage said...

I'll be there front and center with a group of crazy friends!

Callie said...

Yay! So excited to see!!!!!

Taylor in Tyler said...

I can't make Thursday, but will be there on Friday morning. That's First Monday weekend, isn't it? So excited to see your store!

Glimpse of My World said...

Laurie Anna, I can not thank you enough for changing the date for us.. You are so kind to do this.. I am beyond excited and grateful! See you soon!

Glimpse of My World said...

Laurie Anna, I can not thank you enough for changing the date for us.. You are so kind to do this.. I am beyond excited and grateful! See you soon!

Stephanie said...

Simply cannot wait!!!

J Hill Designs said...

Laurie, I tried to email you back with info regarding mirror but couldn't get it to go through. Email me at www.jhilldesigns.net and I will get back to you. I had not checked those post lately. Sorry I have been so long getting back to you. Blessings, Judy

J Hill Designs said...

Laurie, email me for into. I am unable to get through on the email address that I have. Thank, Judy

Anonymous said...

Every time I drive by I hope to catch a glimpse..I can't wait! It's going to be so glorious! I'll be the one located in front of the Tub of Buttons...I just can't get enough of those. More of the Fresh Cut Grass candles...YUM... Hope you have a peaceful weekend, nothing too rushed! Enjoy yourself first, the rest will follow :)

Unknown said...

Don't know what it is, but it is on my calendar! Anything you do...I am there. I hope all is well...gonna try and get to Canton this month. Have a great weekend and enjoy the weather.
Denis

optiontips.in said...

This blog Is very informative , I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog

Share tips