Thursday, January 05, 2012

Fabulous Farmhouse Find - Farmhouse Friday #19

Over the past few weeks I’ve scored some pretty amazing things at some cool new hunting spots.  Most are for the Spring transformation of the Shoppe that is just around the corner.  But a few…..a small few…..
will never make it further than the Farmhouse on Main. :-)

Case in point….
By far the most amazing pair of corbels I’ve ever snagged!  
I told you....cool hunting spots! 
Actually it was my darling hubster that spotted these first. 
Great job skippy!
You can’t tell by the photos, but these bad boys are HUGE! 
And would you just look at the detail!
And my favorite thing about them……
that delicious pale blue color. 

I already have plans for these beauties, but that’s another post. J
What would do with them?

Link up or comment below and tell me everything!
I'm linking up with Vintage Inspiration Friday.