Tuesday, March 27, 2012

And the WINNER is...

Thank you so very much to everyone who left a comment for the giveback. We had a total of 135 comments which is amazing! I can't tell you have grateful I am to be celebrating 7 years of LaurieAnna's Vintage Home™ and to have such lovely clients, followers and friends. 


SO, without further ado, we a lucky winner!
Number 118
Congratulations Kbodrero! Email me at sales@laurieannas.com and we'll get you all set up with your gift certificate!


Other good news? First Monday weekend is only days away! We will be open all weekend and look forward to having you shop with us!
1457 N. Trade Days Blvd.
Canton, Texas 

Hours:
Thursday: 9-5
Friday and Saturday: 9-6
Sunday: 9-5




7 comments:

martinealison said...

Toutes mes félicitations à la gagnante...
Gros bisous

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Congratulations to the winner!!

rusty hinge said...

Hello LaurieAnna, looks like I just missed your giveaway... But that didn't deter me from placing an order for a couple of your new garden items! Can't wait to use them!
Maria

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

Congratulations to Kbodrero!

kbodrero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kbodrero said...

Thanks for the Congrats! I rarely win contests - I am so excited! What would you have bought if you had won? I'm really liking the Burlap totes and ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie Anna,
I am in love with that wall clock!! Is it for sale in your shop still? And if so, could you tell me the price?
Hope your doing well and your new home is looking gorgeous!!
HAppy Easter!
Sincerely,
Melinda