Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Blessings Abound

Wow, what a month and what a show! 


It's taken me two days to catch my breath after the beautiful craziness!

Thanks so much to all of our customers for giving us another stupendous record setting show.

And a HUGE thank you to my amazing crew for all their hard work and effort!

 I cannot even begin to tell you how many times a customer would grab me to tell me how much they appreciated the helpfulness of our staff. 

They work so hard and it means so much to them, and to me, for you to share that with us. 

I am blessed beyond measure....this I know for certain.

Now, I get to spend a few days enjoying the Farmhouse on Main before we begin restocking the Shoppe!





10 comments:

Ruby Jean said...

Oh that sounds and looks so VERY Lovely... I seem to miss all these great events... I really need to make it to one... Congratulations on your Great Success.. Enjoy your R&R

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Beautiful photos and the show sounds like a great success! Congrats! Enjoy your R&R! Hugs, Leena

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

LaurieAnna: Glad your show was a sweet success. Enjoy your time at the Farmhouse..Judy

Sueann said...

I am so glad your show was successful. Such a beautiful space...I can see why everyone flocked there!!
'Hugs
SUeAnn

Amy Chalmers said...

happy to hear it went so well! enjoy the beauty of the farmhouse and recharge.

Debby said...

so glad your sale went well. Wish I could be there.
I love the pictue of your dog and the pearls. My granddaughter put pearls on my doggie last week. I took a picture. So funny, HE was not happy.

Ineke Original said...

Wow! These stamps!

Stephanie said...

So glad we got to make the show - it was wonderful as always! Sweet Zeke - so happy to get to see him too!

Samantha said...

You should be so proud of your wonderful staff. They definitely are so helpful. My daughter enjoyed getting to meet your sweet doggie. :-) And your shoppe was more beautiful than ever. I know I probably wander around with a dazed look! LOL There is just so much eye-candy there to see. See you next time!

All Things Chic 2 said...

Happy for you , we sure have a great God...You are living my dream , one day I hope to make it a reality in mine...Blessings Lori