Monday, January 03, 2011

Not just for women...

Amazing customers, that's what I love most about this business.  Deborah has shopped with me since I began almost 6 years ago.  I just love her to pieces, it's always a delight when she visits the Shoppe. 

On occassion she brings her sweet hubby, Ronnie, along for the trip, just as she did on Saturday during this past show.  They are the most adorable and charming couple.

What was really cute though... they came back on Sunday because HE loved this big ceramic dog and just had to have it. Wouldn't it be nice if all hubbies were like that?  : )

Thank you Deborah and Ronnie! We look forward to seeing you again next month!

And, a big thanks to all of our customers for making what we do such a joy!

Have a great week,





10 comments:

Petal Place said...

I love that dog, how much are they? Are you putting those online?

His Mine and Ours said...

I want one too! Info please!

Unknown said...

Next trip to Canton I am looking you up! My cousin lives just outside of the town (I live in northwest Houston).

Have a wonderful 2011!
Laura

http://www.paringdown.com

Unknown said...

Ohhh, how sweet Laurieanna!

Pop over for our lovely CSN GIVEAWAY!

Have a beautiful New Year ~
TTFN ~
Hugs, Marydon

lifespassion said...

They are just the cutest! The couple that is!! I sure wish you were closer, but I do so enjoy your FB page, your blogs and your giveaways. That was really fun over Christmas and very special of you to do that. Although, it would have been WAAAAYYYY better if I had won something!

Unknown said...

Heck no, your shop is not just for woman! It is one of my very favorite places! See you soon.
Denis

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Denis,

After I posted this....I thought of you! :) I knew you would respond to it!!

Always good to hear from you my friend.....look forward to seeing you very soon. Til then....behave yourself!

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Btw, the dogs are $42.95 each and are not available online at this time. They are a bit large and fragile for shipping, but we'll see what we can do. Thanks so much for inquiring and for reading the blog! :)

LaurieAnna

Prior said...

Oh, what a great picture of them! They are around the corner neighbors, so it was fun seeing their photos pop up!

Lezlee

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Lezlee, I didn't know that you were neighbors?... Small world, isn't it!