Friday, March 14, 2014

We've been playing...

I must confess, the Shoppe is a pretty cool place to play....especially when we're playing with paper. :-)
Our inspiration for the play day was our newest addition at LaurieAnna's....the paper room! 



If you're a paper junkie too, then you know what 
I'm talking about.  How can you resist it? 

The patterns, the colors, the endless projects....it's just fun! 
Our LaurieAnna's play day resulted in a whimsical paper cone wreath just in time for Spring. :-)


Isn't it sweet?


The Shoppe is a pretty cool place for crafting supplies too.  


     

In fact, everything in this project came from LaurieAnna's. :-))

We're so smitten with this sweet wreath that we've 
created a tutorial so you can make one yourself.  We will 
share it in the morning....just in time for a weekend craft project.


Stay tuned!

Like us on Facebook HERE
Pin with us HERE
Shop online 24/7 HERE

2 comments:

Teresa@magazineyourhome said...

I wish I lived closer, I'd love to see your shop. A question, is your master bedroom reveal still in the works?

Unknown said...

Oh my! As a scrapbooker and paper freak, I know I'll be in heaven (as if the REST of the store doesn't send me there the minute I walk in)!I'll be there at the next show on Friday in April! Can't wait to see all the new goodies you have in store for us! ♥