Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tomorrow's the day!!



What a day spent wrapping up last minute details.  As I type, my mind is whirling with so many thoughts....but mainly, I'm anxiously awaiting 10am tomorrow morning! I was astonished at the number of emails today, supportive and encouraging well wishes for tomorrow...thank you so much! My heart is very full - I feel blessed! It's been 8 weeks of grueling exhausting work and I've completely loved every minute of it. All that's missing now is you!

Okay, here are the details: We open August 15, Friday morning at 10am and will be here until at least 6pm or when the last person leaves!! We are located at 1501 N. Trade Days Blvd, Canton, Tx, and the store phone number is (903)567-8421.

By the way, the winners for yesterday's 30% discount on any home decor item are:

Amy B, Tracy Beth, & Toni.

I can't wait to see all of you tomorrow and I look forward to hearing your thoughts about the store.



Have a blessed evening!

~Smiles~

LaurieAnna

5 comments:

winstonbot said...

good luck on your big day and above all have fun...I will not be heading your way until the sept canton weekend...so hope to see you then
blessings and baubles
amy b

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!! I'm so excited! Will hopefully be there when the doors open in the morning!

See ya!

toni in tyler

paperjunk-lc said...

I feel like we should get a live feed on your opening day.
Pat yourself on the back it takes a lot of courage and creativity to jump into the business world. I know you've had your toes in it for a while but actually opening your own store...following your dreams that's true bliss.
I wish you great success today.
Can't wait to see it tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Laurie Anna may be too tired to write tonight, but I didn't want to wait until another post to let everyone know how amazing her new store is! When I go to Canton, I always visit her booth and I always buy something! Her store is absolutely beautiful. Her displays are gorgeous and I wanted to buy one of everything. Tina and Monica did a great job also.
Congratulations Laurie Anna! I love your new store and I'll be back.

toni

Anonymous said...

Laurie Anna,

BRAVA, your store is exquisite! After having show and tell, I will return with many friends in tow. It was wonderful to meet you, Tina, and your sweet package-toting-in-the-rain husband!

Have a much deserved restful Sunday.

Peggy