Monday, January 26, 2009

A Serendipitous Event!

Okay, I confess...I’m not sleeping much these days! But who can sleep with all the Spring goodies arriving, or with all the excitement that lay just around the corner...Serendipity Market on February 20-21!!



Canton First Monday is this weekend, shoppers will enjoy bargains at our winter sale as we make room for the wonderful new Spring finds. The sale ends on Sunday, but don’t be too disappointed...after the show we will lock the doors and begin the transformation of the store for Spring. Every nook and cranny will be tilled up and readied for our new Spring crop. We will unveil the store on February 20 at our first ever Serendipity Market!

It’s no secret that I love the word Serendipity, it’s even the name of our farm. And, its’ definition made it the perfect name for our Spring event! Joining us for our first Serendipity Market are Kaci and LuAnn of Smitten, and Linda /Ludmil.

I am honored to have these amazing designers participate in this event! These incredible ladies are among the most talented in the biz, their talent is equaled only by their charm and graciousness...they are truly a class act. For those of you that have not had the privilege to shop with them, you’re in for a treat! I’ve had a peek and can’t wait for you to see what they have planned for you! And of course, I can’t wait for you to see what we have “in store”!
Serendipity Market will take place February 20 – 21, 9am – 5pm. Guests visiting 9am – 11am will enjoy a champagne brunch. Our store is located at 1501 N. Trade Days Blvd, Canton, Texas. You won’t want to miss this!



~Blessings and Smiles~

LaurieAnna

10 comments:

Simplicity Cottage said...

Sounds great! We're already looking forward to First Monday. The "Serendipitous Event" sounds wonderful! We will be there for sure...love your new shop!

xoxo
Donna~Simplicity Cottage

Anonymous said...

Hope to make it. I know it'll be beautiful. Just took pics of Patina Green's stuff at Smitten. Mayron and I stopped by Sat. afternoon but you were closed. Sorry we missed you.
marcie

Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't wait, your displays are always so wonderful! Seems like my entire home was furnished by you and I'm craving some new Spring things! Great idea to have other designers join you, makes it very special and worth the trip!

Karen

delighted heart said...

Sound like fun!

Patti

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hey sweetie!

Here's wishing all of you a great success at your next show! And hopefully someday...we will get a chance to meet up! xo...deb

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ohhhhh fun fun LaurieAnna !! I can't wait !!
xoxo,
Lori

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! You can definitely count me in, can't wait!

Rhonda

trash talk said...

I'm marking my calendar as we speak. I can't wait to see what you talented ladies come up with and all your new inventory, I'm sure ,as always, will be a treat for the heart and eyes. See you on the 20th. Debbie

Mindy said...

Hey, LaurieAnna. I think Mayron and I are going to try to stop by this Saturday. Looking forward to meeting you and catching some good sales prices! ~Mindy

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you gals come up with next. It is some exiting. While you are in Canton check out Timeless Treasures. There are come really good venders in there. They have really turned this mall around. Stop by and see for your self. It's nice to come to a small town and have several places to visit with some many talented folks.