Monday, June 29, 2009

July is Here and it's Hot!


It's not the Texas heat that I'm referencing, it's the HOT DEALS! All of our long time customers know what to expect from us in July and August......our big SUMMER SALE!

We are already ramping up and making preparations for big Fall / Winter displays and we need space for the soon arriving inventory. So, the Spring and Summer goodies need to find new homes!

Bring your pocketbook and load up on the bargains. You can find us on the Canton grounds in Arbor 2, booth 125 - 127 be sure to look for the big LAURIEANNAS banner!!

And of course, you can shop with us at our air conditioned store located just a half mile up the road at 1501 N. Trade Days Blvd (Hwy 19).


Come see us Thursday July 2nd - Sunday July 5th!


See ya there!

3 comments:

sparkled*life said...

I can't wait to see you Thursday!! You are awesome girl!

Unknown said...

My mom and I will be coming through there on Friday. See you then!!!

Tami J said...

Hi Laurie Anna, my sis and I are coming on Friday. It's too hot to do the grounds, so we are going to spend the afternoon in your store! We love your stuff and even more when it's on sale!! Tami