Tuesday, December 01, 2009

More Nutcracker Photos...and then it's time for Canton!


Oh how I wish I was better about taking photos...but our set up for the shows is always so flurried that I'm pulled in 14 different directions.



Josh sent me photos that captured some of our efforts at the Nutcracker Market that took place a couple weeks ago. Thanks Josh!


Our biggest hit of the show.....Snow Penguins! We sold out within hours.....luckily I've been able to get my hands on the last of the remaining inventory! You will find them at the store this week, but be warned I have an extremely limited supply and they are sure to go quickly!


These were the catalyst for my favorite quote of the show when a fellow vendor, Kevin Wenzel, of Wiseman House Chocolates, thanked me for being "creatively courageous"!!

Perhaps it was just a nice way of saying, "You're a nut"! : )



Love this antique coffee dispenser! We filled it with snow and ornaments!

The willow chandelier is to die for. Those of you that have shopped with us over the years will remember that we carried these several years back in 2005 & 2006 until we lost our supplier. But, now thanks to Fred and Peggy, we have a fresher version of these beautiful chandies! Their work was a real crowd pleaser!



We attached her nests to chair ties that I fashioned from bed throws. I cut the throw into equal sections and presto....chair gowns!! Yes, we carry the throws in the store. And although we did sell out at the Nutcracker, thankfully we've gotten in a fresh supply just in time for First Monday! You're gonna love them! See how pretty the throws look on the bed (above)....we even used one as a dust ruffle! I also used the fabric mixed with burlap in our own exclusive pillow design!

You can find the pillows and throws, along with the wonderful smocked top drapes and the white chandies in the store too! (below)


We've carried the tuxedo Penguins that you see displayed atop of a ladder for the past 3 years...but they were still quite popular! We have just a few of these left.

This vintage pot rack was perfect to house our prism ornaments....I love the mix of the iron and glass. If you didn't get to shop with us at the Nutcracker, don't fret! We have been rebuilding and restocking the store since our return from Houston and will be ready for your visit this week! I was there until 1am this morning and I am so pleased with the way it looks!

We can't wait to see you during the rapidly approaching First Monday show.
Visit us Thursday - Sunday, Dec 3rd - 6th!
It's the last show of the year and you won't want to miss it!!
xoxo
LaurieAnna

13 comments:

trash talk said...

Once again, I am bowled over! If I could just get in your mind for just a second, I know I could steal some thoughts, but you won't slow down long enough for me to! How about a penny for one?
Beautiful!
Debbie

Tardevil said...

Gorgeous! Sooooooooooooooo wish I could come!

Mindy said...

Dear LaurieAnna, I just shot you an email. I can't find a phone number for your shop to call and harrass you on. Oh, please do get back to me. I am preparing for an Open House at Primitiques and I do believe you could help me out. I love the photos of your spaces everywhere. Beautiful! ~Mindy

Tricia said...

More fabulous photos and eye candy...oh how I wish I had a free day to travel to Canton this weekend! :-(

sparkled*life said...

WOW beautiful as always! I always love coming to your store! Wish I could have made it this last month but things were way crazy around the Sparks house! You are such a blessing and a breath of fresh air! Hope this Christmas season is a wonderful time for you and your family!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Everything is beautiful!!! LOVE the birds and the coffee dispenser full of snow and ornaments! Love it ALL!!

Lou Cinda :)

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Congrats! Absolutely beautiful! wish I could have been there. daphne

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lora said...

Amazing! I've got to get my husband to bring me to Canton!!!! Love the penguins and those chair throw thingys with the nest are gorgeous! I wish I could put things together like you do... your displays are the best i've seen...

Love it all!

sweetpea said...

Breathtaking! Love the coffee grinder full of snow! I had one of those twig chandeliers in my former shop and took it with me when I left. They are fabulous!

Hugs,

Shelley

Brooke Butler said...

oh i love love loveeeeee all of it. Momma said she came in and talked to you this past weekend. I need to make a time for a visit. Hope you're doing well! Miss ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Ok.. in line with God..what magical gift did he specialize for you????
OUTSTANDING!!!!
xo
Cat