Monday, November 15, 2010

Homeward Bound!

Goodness gracious the past two weeks have been a buffet of emotions!  Excited, exhilarated, energized, and now EXHAUSTED!!! 

We spent a week in Jackson Mississippi participating in the Mistletoe Marketplace, and then without even a day off, we rolled right into Houston and strutted our stuff for a week at the Nutcracker Market!  And lest we not forget that all this hoopla began with the Canton show!  Three shows stacked right on top of one another!  I should have my head examined!  But, we had a good time and it was a wonderful success!  I've included a few photos of our space.

Many thanks to all of our faithful customers that sought us out, and also to the tons of new customers that found us at the events!  Attendance and sales were phenomenal!



Now, it's time for some well needed rest.  I will be catching up on blogs over the next couple weeks and sharing lots of photos!

10 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

So glad the show was so successful! Your booth looks gorgeous!!!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your success!
I am in heaven looking at your pictures,everything is just so beautiful,
Enjoy your rest,
Love Kristina xxx

Stephanie said...

Welcome back - been missing you! It makes me exhausted just thinking about the last 3 weeks for you. How do you travel - 18 wheeler? :)

Erin said...

Still loving those dogs!

Elsie said...

Laurie I am so sorry I didn't get to attend. I
heard Jackson was awesome. I know all of y'all
are all four "E's" as you said. We have missed
all of you. I am glad it all was a huge success.
Now rest is in order so you can do it again in
a couple of weeks. My girlfriend went to Jackson
after me telling her about you in Canton, she
went to your store and then liked it so well and
was excited to hear you would be in Jackson, she
has gone the last few years to the Mistletoe show. Maybe I will get to go next year.":O)

Prior said...

oh, yea! Photos! Love your stuff! Lezlee

Taylor in Tyler said...

You are always such an inspiration LA, so much attention to detail. Glad you the shows were a success and that all of you made it home safely. Happy you will be back to blogging, we've missed you!

Ellie's Bungalow said...

Beautiful photos, but doesn't even come close to how incredible your displays are in person! We will be there in December!

Anonymous said...

Laurianna,
I still say your shoppe and displays are the most beautiful I've seen.
Wish you were local.....

Brenda Pruitt said...

You rest up. Before you know it Canton weekend will roll around and people will be stuffing your shop.
Brenda