Thursday, December 02, 2010

Trunk Show and Giveback #3

Giving old buttons new life! 

This beautiful ring was generously donated by DeeDee's Style for Giveback #3!   
This ring is perfect for your next cocktail party. It will make that little black dress shine! It is fashioned from vintage buttons giving it a unique one of a kind look that you will find no where else, it has lots of character, beauty and distinction.

This is a double stacked button ring, the bottom button is a deep emerald green with touches of black and topped off with a rhinestone flower.
Be sure to keep in mind that Dee Dee Style uses vintage buttons, so there may be minor flaws- which give items history, character and charm. This ring is mounted on a hammered silver plated stainless steel adjustable band (so you can adjust it to your finger size accordingly, giving you lots of variety to wear it on multiple fingers).

Leave a comment below to enter to win, then jump over to the Facebook page and leave another comment to double your chances!

You can see many more beautiful items offered by Dee Dee Style this Saturday, December 4th, at the shoppe.  Deidra Roe, Artist and Founder of Dee Dee Style will be honoring us with a trunk show.

Don't forget that this is First Monday weekend.
Shop with us Thur - Sun, Dec 2-5. 

Hours:

Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday, Saturday 9am - 6pm
Sunday 10am - 5pm

See you there...

40 comments:

Rosie said...

Beautiful ring! I love it!!

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

I would LOVE to win the ring, it is SO PRETTY!!!
Thank you for having the generous giveaway...
Hugs, Donna

Carol Bennett said...

Lovely ring!
Carol from GA

Kary Ross said...

Well, I'm the button lady at my house. Got a lot of them in jars so I guess I could use one more to wear!!

Audrey Turner said...

Love it!! Hope I win it! =)

XO, Katie said...

Love it! It's gorgeous!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Lovely ring, hey Laurie I tried to email you today, but I don't think it went thru, I wanted to let you know I wasn't feeling well, is why I didn't make it to Canton, If I'm feeling better I will see ya Saturday!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Blissful Endings said...

Count me in!

becallen54 said...

Ooooooo....I NEED that for my Christmas party outfit!

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

I love old buttons, and it's made into a ring, so cool. Great giveaway! judy

Anonymous said...

I love it. What a clever idea. Buttons are so versatile.

Prior said...

What a lovely ring! We have a tree,some penguins ,polar bears, and other things from your place ready for our Christmas tour, Saturday! So pretty! Lezlee

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Here's my comment! Pretty ring; and thanks for the opportunity.

Kristen said...

Please enter me.

Kristen
searchforgod@yahoo.com

Kathy B. said...

Oooh--I have to get this for my friend C. She collects buttons like other people collect fine art! She would absolutely go nuts over this--if I don't fall too much in love with it and selfishly keep it for myself! (No, I'd really give it to her.) What a nice opportunity! Thanks!

kathy.bruner@hotmail.com

Mystica said...

Beautiful ring . Please count me in

mystica123athotmail.com

Lynnette said...

Love it!!!
nettecan at hotmail dot com

junquegypsy said...

Love the ring! I also left a comment on fb.

Sueann said...

That ring is gorgeous!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Angela said...

I love rings...and that's a beauty!!

Joan and Kevin said...

I just love it.
Thank you

Lori said...

I'm trying for the third time! Love the ring.

BumbleBeeLane said...

Lovely ring! I love old buttons.Count me in.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Darla said...

Very chic.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Wow, what a beautiful ring!! I need this ring, I must have this ring, I must win this ring! Think this will up my chances of winning, positive thinking, sure hope so!

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Oh this is sooooo pretty!!!
~Michelle

PBKISSES said...

That is so pretty! As are all of your posts!

Anonymous said...

Mabank ISD Administration is on the Mabank Parade of Homes (their is always a business included). We used neutral colors to decorate. A lady came in and said "Oh, this looks like Laurie Anna's!" Highest praise and compliment for us!!! Suzette Brown, Mabank ISD

RobinBirdsNest said...

Beautiful and perfect for the holidays! thanks for the chance!

Texasbelle said...

What a beautiful design. I wear mostly silver and black jewelry (to go with my salt/pepper silver hair). Would love, love to win this ring. Thanks for all your creative ideas
and Merry Christmas!

Ashley said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!!!!
Andrea
AndeM1@hotmail.com

Just Me and My {Crooked} Halo said...

LOVE this - would love to wear it!

Jane said...

O-my this is soo pretty!!
I love all your things!

cupcakegirl said...

I want it!

Blissful Endings said...

How beautiful, please enter me!

Ellie's Bungalow said...

Wow! Would love to win this, thank you for the chance!

Dixon House said...

I have the perfect dress for this ring! Love your blog!

Candy Hearts said...

Please please count me in! I check your blog everyday, you're such an inspiration!

Garden Girl said...

What a wonderful giveaway! Would love to win it, please enter me! Thanks!