Tuesday, June 28, 2011

July Show Specials

Get ready, it's time to shop!
Grab those wallets and get ready to head to Canton! 

Don't give that Texas heat a second thought,
if you're shopping with us you'll never be in it!

And, although our Shoppe will be cool, the deals will be hot!

Check out our July show specials!

Mercury Candlesticks

Tall - Reg. $11.95, SALE $7.95
Med. - Reg. $9.95, SALE $5.95

Copper Mercury Bird
Reg. $11.95, SALE $7.95

Copper Mercury Bird on Pedestal
Reg. $7.95, SALE $4.95

Canvas Faux Grandfather Clock
Reg. $59.95, SALE $39.95

Bird Topped Cloche
Reg. $24.95, SALE $17.95

Pair of Garden Lanterns, large and small
Reg. $139.95, SALE $69.95 for the pair!

Hourglasses

Any style, any size
Buy 1 get 1 free!  $8.95 - $18.95

How's that for Summer Show Specials?!

It all begins Thursday morning at 8am!

Store Hours:
Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday & Saturday 8am - 6pm
Sunday 10am - 5pm

Address:
1457 N. Trade Days Blvd, Canton, Tx. 75103

See ya here my friends!

xoxo


*Supplies are limited, these specials are in store only and are not available online.





3 comments:

Fleur de Bee said...

I will not be able to come to Canton this time around. How would I be able to make an order for any of the delights I see in this post? Would love some Mercury Glass if you're willing to ship :) Let me know. Thanks!

xo Molly fleurdebee@me.com

Stephanie said...

Wow - great deals!! I gave you a shout out on my most recent post! Hope it's a GREAT show as always!

Laura at Ms. Smartie Pants said...

Seriously sad right now! I was in Canton for a few days and had every intention of coming to your store. I even went and checked it out Sunday morn but it was closed. I had plans to go as I was coming home today but my plans were interrupted. I have got to get to your store!