Thursday, December 08, 2011

Christmas Mantle - Farmhouse Friday #18

Christmas decorating is underway at the Farmhouse on Main.
The portrait of Great Grandpa Fritz led the way.
Then the beautiful cedar tree in the yard joined in with some lovely snippets. 
Aren't the gorgeous lavender/violet berries just amazing?

 Only God could make something so beautiful and fragrant. 
My pretty aqua chairs were all too happy to have their photo taken again. :-))
And, I'm really digging those oversized wood keys. 
Aren't they fun?!
Mercury tree stocking holders....
perfectly at home.
And, how about these pretty white suitcases,
(a find from my darling friend Denis)

and stockings that look as if they were color matched for the fireplace tiles.  How on earth did that happen?... :-))
Beautiful mercury acorns mixed with more cedar snips. 

Love love love!

Other festive details include...
Merry winter snowmen...
that always make me smile. :-))
Snow covered pine tree
tucked inside of a metal urn adorned with words about friends.
Pencil pine trees wrapped in burlap,
and apothecary jars filled with favorite ornaments.
*sigh* 
The farmhouse is smiling.
And, so am I.

:-))

Hope things are looking festive around your home.

Link up or comment below and tell me all about it!


I'm sharing over at Common Ground and My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia.