Monday, July 30, 2012

Let the Shopping Begin!

The Canton show is upon us! 
This will be the last show in our "smaller" Shoppe, and we are busting at the seams as we await the expansion.  So there is lots of great shopping this show!
 The Shoppe opens at 9am on Thursday morning.
Show Dates & Hours:

Thursday, Aug. 2nd, 9am - 5pm
Friday & Saturday, Aug. 3rd-4th, 9am - 6pm
Sunday, Aug. 5th, 9am - 5pm

Then after we lock the doors on Sunday evening, we will be in full swing transformation for our reveal next month!  I'm so excited!

Our address is 1457 N. Trade Days Blvd, Canton, Texas 75103

And, for those of you in Dallas, my dear friend and clothing designer, Sharon Young, is having her quarterly warehouse clearance sale!!

The address for the sale is 10367 Brockwood Rd., Dallas, TX, 75238

You will not believe the amount of great clothing at this sale! 
So get out this weekend and take advantage of the great shopping!

We look forward to seeing you!



5 comments:

Amy Kinser said...

Hey sweet lady!!! How I wish I lived closer so I could see you more and your shop. I cannot wait to see what all of the changes will be the next time I come to Louisiana and Texas.

You are an amazing lady! Continued blessings to you, my friend.

Vintage and Company said...

I'm going to make this time! Love to meet you LA!

Heaven's Walk said...

I just read about your fabulous store in the latest Romantic Homes issue, LaurieAnna! CONGRATULATIONS on the feature story, girl!! What an amazing place you have! Hoping that you have a very successful Canton Show! :)

xoxo laurie

Stephanie said...

Hope it's another great show for you LA! We'll come up once the shoppe is expanded - can't wait!

Mike said...

My mom would go nuts if she could go to that clearance clothing sale. Sadly she can't. I wish we could fly down there. I know it would be a lot of money but it would be worth it to her. She would love to get cloths on a good deal.