Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Catching My Breath

Why is it when I have the most to blog about, I have the least amount of time to do it?  The past couple months have been a whirlwind of events at a dizzying pace for hubby and I and we're still trying to catch our breath. 
 
Now with the expansion of the Shoppe completed I hope to regain some balance in my life.  I have so much to share with you including an update on the explosive success of our past show as well as details about many exciting things in our future. 
 
Thank you to everyone that came out to see us this month, it was so nice to see so many of our good friends and make lots of new ones!  Our list of friends over the past 7 and half years just keeps growing and growing!
 
One of the sweetest things during the show was a visit from our sweet friend Amy, or as we affectionately call her.....#1.  She and her close friend Carla, whom we've always called #2, for many years were always the first 2 people in line for our special events.  Amy came in this month with her family, they were celebrating her great neice Stella's 1st birthday.  Stella is a cutie and a LaurieAnna's shopper in training.:-))
 
Thank you ladies, and a big Happy Birthday to Stella!
 
I love this business so much, but these are the moments that mean the most.
 
Like us on Facebook.
Pin with us on Pinterest
Shop online here.
 

12 comments:

Lulu said...

What gorgeous pictures!
And I definitely want to know what Amy's secret to looking so great is too!
Lulu

Carol Bennett said...

So glad you had such a wonderful grand opening! Now for those of us so far away in Georgia! Please show us some pictures of the new spaces. Carol

A Thrifted Market said...

Loved seeing you again and the shop looks fabulous!! I blogged about our visit yesterday..athriftedmarket.blogspot.com. Racee and I want to know if we can be number 3 and 4?? Hahaha. Relax for a couple of days sweet lady!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Congrats on your new space...looking forward to seeing it next time I"m in the area.

Blessings,
Linda

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Congratulations on your Grand Opening. What beautiful treasures you have!

Jody

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I missed your opening but I hope to be that way in November! Your shop looks great, congrats on the expansion! Hugs, Penny

Anne said...

Congratulations! You have been one busy gal! Your shop looks amazing.I wish I could visit.Beautiful photo of you all!
xx
Anne

SImple and Serene Living said...

Your shop looks beautiful :)

Gracefully Vintage said...

Laurieanna, SO SO happy for you, so many of us have followed you from way back when, and watching you grow is such inspiration-that we to can do it.. One day ill make it out to Texas to see you in person.
Hope you'll stop by Gracefully Vintage for our giveaway of our Messenger/tote bags to kick off our newely designd website. xoxo

Stacey said...

I got to come to your shop for the first time last week. We just moved here and I'm so excited to be close to Canton. Your shop absolutely wowed me!! I loved everything in there and your people were so nice. It was a great experience.

Chrissy said...

Oh your shop is just gorgeous as usual you never disappoint us. I am glad you are having time to relax alittle for now.
Thanks for sharing,
Chrissy

Art and Sand said...

Unlike you, I don't have the time to blog which also I don't have the time to do fun projects about which I can blog.