Monday, September 23, 2013

It's All About Being YOUnique!

My goodness, we've been busy!  We are up to our elbows in new merchandise as we continue to enhance our online store and prepare to fill our expanded space.  

It's hard to express how excited we are to grow even more.  In fact, the whole journey has made me pause to think about this wonderful experience that has become LaurieAnna's.  An experience that differs from traditional retail.

As you may know, The Shoppe is open only four days each month---just a bit untraditional for a retail store.  And in my book, that is an asset.
Seems counter-intuitive, doesn't it?  But I believe it truly allows us to serve you better.
And here's why...

I am able to be present whenever customers are present, and that is so very important to me!  I get to meet you face-to-face, hear your stories, learn about your projects, and develop new friendships. 

It grants me the wonderful gift of time---time to create and display my personal design concepts at The Shoppe and online.  Believe me, it takes the other 20+ days of the month to revamp, redesign, restock and re-post!
And it is all so much stinkin' fun! 

I sincerely believe that our one physical location and owner-managed online store give us distinctive advantages.  Advantages that allow us to provide you with personalized service, and welcome you to LaurieAnna's as we would welcome a guest to our home.  After all, you are part of our extended family! 

As we continue to grow, you will be right there with us, keeping us grounded and helping us to keep our nontraditional view of retail alive and well.  

Yep, we've taken a different approach at LaurieAnna's.  An approach that enables us to deliver an experience with YOU at the center---something truly YOUnique.
 
And I wouldn't want it any other way. 




3 comments:

Stacey said...

Can't wait to come in a couple of weeks. You always make each month perfect!

Stephanie said...

Expanding again?! Wow - congrats! Can't wait to come see it! You always do such an amazing job!

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Thank you all for the sweet comments! It's so much fun, and the best part is sharing it all with you! The Shoppe expansion area is not quite ready for us to fill yet, but we hope it will be soon. Stay tuned!