Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Shoppe is ready for its guests.


I'm geared up and ready for our next show. The shoppe prepping time this month seemed to be a bit longer. Giving me more time to fluff and add lots of new goodies throughout.

We have some really great sales this month. Our clothing room will be the place to go with up to 75% off selected garments.  A great opportunity to expand your summer wardrobe.

Also, several of ours rooms will have discounted goodies, so make sure to keep an eye out. I don't want you to miss them. 


A new item to look for is this vintage inspired photo frame.  It is so bright and cheerful. It definitely brought an instant smile to my face when it arrived.


Don't forget to look for our handmade botanicals and burlap pillows. They are both a one of a kind find and would make a special gift.


I could go on all day about all of our new goodies, but I want you to be surprised.  Once again, I can't wait until the doors open and share everything with you.  See you soon.


Till next time!

Shop online 24/7 HERE
Like us on Facebook HERE
Pin with us HERE
Follow us on Instagram HERE


Location: 1457 N Trade Days Blvd., Canton, Texas 75103


Next Show Dates / Hours:
July 3rd - July 6th, 2014
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday / Saturday: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 9am - 5pm

No comments: